Updated on 2/9/14
Hyatt Goldpassport Category 4 hotels require 15,000 points per night for a standard room, 18,000 points for a Regency/Grand Club room, and 23,000 points for a Suite.
This is a solid lineup, with a mix of Park Hyatt/Andaz properties and plenty of great locations to choose from. Here are the best Hyatt Gold Passport Category 4 redemptions:
- Best Hyatt Hotel Redemptions: Category 1
- Best Hyatt Hotel Redemptions: Category 2
- Best Hyatt Hotel Redemptions: Category 3
- Best Hyatt Hotel Redemptions: Category 4
- Best Hyatt Hotel Redemptions: Category 5
- Best Hyatt Hotel Redemptions: Category 6
- Best Hyatt Hotel Redemptions: Category 7
Hyatt Escala Lodge Park City (Park City, Utah)
Accommodations: Deluxe rooms are on the small side at 380 sqft, but come equipped with a kitchenette with sink, refrigerator, and microwave. While you won’t be able to cook a full blown meal this way, you can at least store and reheat leftovers from dinging out. Rooms feature a gas fireplace, along with floor-to-ceiling windows.
Honorable Mention: Hyatt at Olive 8
Park Hyatt Toronto (Toronto, Canada)
- Prestigious Four Star Award – 2012 Forbes Travel Guide
- Pinnacle Award – 2011 Hotelier of the Year, General Manager, Paul Verciglio
- Top 500 Hotels in the World – 2011 Travel + Leisure Magazine
- 30 Top Hotels in Canada – 2010 Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards
- Canada’s Leading Hotel – 2009 World Travel Awards
- Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
Accommodations: A standard award at this property gets you into a 450-500 sqft Park Double or Park King room. Guests staying in these rooms receive complimentary wifi and turndown service. All guests also receive access to the complimentary House Car, which services the 3 mile radius outside the hotel.
Location: This property is located in the Yorkville area of Toronto, 18 miles from Lester B. Pearson International Airport, and 3.2 miles from the city centre. The area is filled with lots of shopping and dining options within walking distance (including Bloor-Yorkville). If you wish to venture further outside, Union Train Station is under 4.5 miles away and can get you around the city fast.
Honorable Mention: N/A
Park Hyatt Seoul (Seoul, South Korea)
- Tripadvisor #5 Hotel in Seoul
- Tripadvisor Traveler’s Choice 2013: #1 Top 25 Luxury Hotels in South Korea
- Tripadvisor Traveler’s Choice 2013: #2 Top 25 Luxury Hotels in South Korea
- Tripadvisor Traveler’s Choice 2013: #4 Hotels for Service in South Korea
Accommodations: A standard award features a 450 sqft Park King room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a city view.
Location: The hotel is located in the financial district, 44 miles from Incheon International Airport and close to a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
The hotel offers several interesting tours for those who wish to explore the city, ranging from $33-113. The most interesting of these tours is the D.M.Z Tour, which takes visitors to the Korean Demilitarized Zone to visit Unification Village, Dorasan Observatory, the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel, Ginseng Centre, and other sights related to the division of North and South Korea.
Europe, Africa & Middle East
Park Hyatt Hamburg (Hamburg, Germany)
- Tripadvisor #1 Hotel in Hamburg
- Tripadvisor Traveler’s Choice 2013: #1 Top 25 Luxury Hotel in Germany
- Tripadvisor Traveler’s Choice 2013: #1 Top 25 Hotels in Germany
- Tripadvisor Traveler’s Choice 2013: # Top 25 Hotels for Service in Germany
Accommodations: A standard redemption gets you into a 345-430 sqft Park Twin or Queen room overlooking the Moenckebergstrasse, historic office building or courtyard. Marble bath features a waterfall shower and drop-edge tub. Guests receive complimentary mineral water, tea and coffee provisions, and daily turn-down service.
Location: This hotel has a great location, just steps from a great shopping center, Alster Lake, dining, entertainment, and public transportation. The main train station (Hauptbahnhof) is within walking distance and a great transit option if you want to venture out further. The train also goes directly to Hamburg Airport, which is a 25 minute ride away.
Honorable Mention: Grand Hyatt Istanbul
Grand Hyatt Dubai (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
Distinctions: Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013
Accommodations: At the standard level, you can book a 420 sqft Grand Twin or King room with floor-to-ceiling windows, Italian marble bath, separate spa tub and shower. Guests also receive complimentary high-speed internet. The room comes with several amenities, including fruit bowl, morning newspaper, and mineral water.
This property resembles an oasis in the midst of the desert, with several indoor and outdoor swimming pools and lush landscaping.
Location: The hotel is a 10 minute car ride away from notable attractions: Wafi City Shopping Mall, Dubai World Trade Centre, Central Business District, Dubai Creek & Golf Course, and more.
Complimentary shuttle bus service is available to select shopping centers and Jumeriah Beach Park.
Dubai International Airport is just 10 miles away and one-way taxi transfer can be arranged for just $13.
Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam (Dar es Salaam, Tanzania)
- Tripadvisor #4 hotel in Dar es Salaam
- Tripadvisor Traveler’s Choice 2013: #20 Top 25 Hotels in Tanzania
Accommodations: For 15,000 points per night you can book a 334 sqft Twin or King Room featuring city views. Rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, separate work and sitting areas, bathrooms with standalone tub and rain shower, and more.
Location: Located just 7.5 miles from the airport, and within 9 miles of city attractions like the National Museum of Tanzania.
The Kilimanjaro Casino is located onside and is open between 5:00 PM – 5:00 AM on select nights.
The hotel provides an airport car service starting at $50 each way, which includes complimentary wifi.
Honorable Mention: N/A
Are there any properties not listed that you think deserve recognition? Please comment below.
Subscribe via email for more points, miles and free travel