Sorry, no big-budget blog giveaways here but you can take a virtual vacation with me as I head off to Asia this week! This is a family trip I’ve been planning for a while – I probably won’t ever book a trip seven months in advance again because the anticipation has been sheer torture. We’re just a few days away and while posting will be sparse while I’m gone (i.e. business as usual), you can follow me as I document the trip on Twitter and Instagram. This will hopefully suffice until the inevitable trip report gets published – which is probably going to be a while, as you can guess.
Here’s an overview of what you can look forward to reading about when I get back:
- Review: SFO – HKG – SIN on Cathay Pacific business class
- Review: Cathay Pacific Business Class lounge in Hong Kong (if our brief layover allows it)
- Review: Grand Hyatt Singapore Grand Corporate Suite
- SIN – DPS on Garuda Indonesia economy class
- Review of a beachfront villa in Northwest Bali
- Review of a chain hotel in Nusa Dua
- Review: Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur Grand Suite
- KUL – NRT – SFO on Cathay Pacific/Japan Airlines business class
This trip consists of nothing that other bloggers haven’t covered, but it will probably include some colorful commentary to make it worth your while. Or skip the report and check out my social media pages for the visuals.
I’m still torn between staying at the Conrad or the Laguna Resort in Bali. If you’ve stayed at either property and have some feedback to share, I’d love to read about it in the comment section. I’ve got activities pretty well planned but if there are any off-the-beaten-track sights or great restaurants you think I should check out, please let me know by leaving a comment on this post.
Now let’s all keep our fingers crossed that all of those planes are in working order and the weather doesn’t suck. After all, it would be such a shame to fly all the way to Bali only to be greeted with overcast skies.
Subscribe to Blog via Email