Wanna learn more about points, miles, and manufactured spending? On February 23 – 25, 2018 I’ll be speaking at FTU Seattle, an event dedicated to teaching people all about how to earn, redeem, and maximize frequent flyer miles for incredible travel experiences. If you’re interested in attending, you can save $30 off registration and get a copy of Chris Guillebeau’s new book, Side Hustle, using promo code CYBERMONDAY (good through Tuesday). The first 100 registrants will also get to attend a welcome dinner at Emerald Thai on Friday night.
The following is included for all attendees:
- Two days of expert-led sessions in classroom settings on Saturday and Sunday
- Coffee and tea on Saturday and Sunday morning until 10:30am
- Plated lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Internet in the conference rooms
Date: February 23 – 25, 2018
Place: Four Points by Sheraton Seattle Airport South
- Tiffany Funk of One Mile at a Time
- Matthew Klint of Live and Let’s Fly
- Stefan Krasowski of Rapid Travel Chai
- Jon & Ben Nickel-D’Andrea of No Mas Coach
- Tess Zhao
- MS in the Pacific Northwest Panel
- and more to come!
I’ll be giving two presentations. One will be on manufactured spending and the other TBD. The schedule has not been finalized, but I will keep you all up to date when it is.
Are you planning on attending FTU Seattle? Let me know in the comment section. Depending on demand, I may organize a reader meet-up.
Subscribe to Blog via Email