I’m not a big fan of “discount” travel sites which promise amazing deals but rarely deliver. However, even if Tripalertz sometimes falls short on good deals, the site is one of the few ways you can truly earn free travel. You earn $5 in Trip Cash for simply signing up with a referral link, and an additional $5 each time someone else signs up using your link. Feel free to add your referral links to the comment section.
There is no limit to the amount of Trip Cash you can earn, though redemptions are limited to Exclusive Getaways listed on the home page. Currently, the home page features an impressive array of eligible deals:
- A trip to Space for $95,000 (anyone have 19,000 friends to invite?)
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Florida (from $43/night)
- The Blakely Hotel In New York (from $169/night)
- Farmer’s Daughter Hotel in Los Angeles (from $299/2 nights)
- The Crane Residential Resort in Barbados (from $219/2 nights)
- Executive Inn at Whistler Village in Whistler, BC, Canada (from $99/night)
- Le St-Martin, Montreal (from $120/night)
- Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park in Vancouver (from $95/night)
- Wyndham Grand Desert Las Vegas (from $80/night)
- Keyonna Beach in Antigua, West Indies (from $165/person/night)
- Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel in Costa Rica (from $118/night)
- Wyndham Branson Mountain Vista in Branson, MO (from $44/night)
- Hotel Fauchere in Milford, PA (from $95/night)
Via Just Another Points Traveler, Tripalertz is sweetening the deal with a few promos requiring even
less Trip Cash fewer referrals to redeem for a free award.
- Use Promo Code 50THANKS and save $50 on a minimum $100 purchase (expires November 26)
- Use Promo Code 8OFFNOV2012 and save an extra 8% (expires November 30)
With just 16 referrals, you’ll have enough Trip Cash to redeem for 3 nights at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. Or stay two nights at the Crane Residential Resort in Barbados for just under
$169 33 referrals. That is pretty generous for a task that takes such little effort. I’m sure anyone out there can find at least 16 people to complete a very simple sign-up form.
What do you think of the featured properties? Are you going to take advantage of this promo?
Subscribe via email for more points, miles and free travel