IHG has just announced a 48-hour flash sale, offering 50-75% off select properties. If you missed out on the quarterly Pointsbreak list that came out just a week ago, this could potentially be an even better deal for you. Here are some highlights from the list:
- Intercontinental Bali, Indonesia – 25% off
- Intercontinental Malta – 25% off
- Intercontinental Jeddah – 25% off
- Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong – 25% off
- Intercontinental Sanya Resort – 25% off
- Intercontinental Adeilaide – 25% off
Perhaps the best option on this list is the Intercontinental Bali, an award winning property that usually requires 50,000 points per night. Discounted to 35,000 points, it’s quite a bargain.
These properties can be booked starting Monday, November 18 at 10 AM (EST) using this link. These rates apply to US stays between December 1-20, 2013 and abroad between November 20-December 20, 2013.
If you’re short on IHG points, you can always transfer them from your Ultimate Rewards account (another way to offload those devalued points), buy them, or use the cash & points trick to generate them cheaply.
Subscribe via email for more points, miles and free travel