IHG has released the full PointBreaks list for the quarter, after sharing a preview with us on Sunday. As promised, I’ve gone through the list and picked out all of the Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, and Hotel Indigo properties – since these are the hotels most of you are interested in anyway.
Asia, Middle East, Africa
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Crowne Plaza Chongqing New North Zone (China)
- Crowne Plaza Jinan City Center (China)
- Crowne Plaza Tianjin Jinnan (China)
- Crowne Plaza Xiangyang (China)
- Crowne Plaza Zhongshan Wing On City (China)
- InterContinental Lhasa Paradise (China)
- Crowne Plaza Ube (Japan)
- Crowne Plaza Vilnius (Lithuania)
- Crowne Plaza Bucharest (Romania)
Central and South America
- Crowne Plaza Suites Tequendama Bogota (Columbia)
- Crowne Plaza San Jose Corobici (Costa Rica)
- Hotel Indigo San Jose Forum (Costa Rica)
- Crowne Plaza Tuxtla Gutierrez
These hotels can be booked for 5,000 points per night between February 25 – May 31, 2015. There are also some decent Holiday Inn properties in Europe, which might come in handy for those of you who are headed over there to take advantage of the weaker currency. Since the more popular chains are in slightly more obscure destinations, these Holiday Inn properties will be more appealing in comparison – especially at just 5,000 points per night.
If you’re interested in booking one of these properties, be sure to refer to my earlier post on how to quickly stock up on points in time for a redemption. Remember, you can only make two bookings per hotel. I would advise against speculative booking, since it means someone else with more solid travel plans might miss out.
What do you think of this quarter’s IHG Rewards Club PointBreaks list?
Subscribe via email for more points, miles and free travel