Living Social is selling four month CLEAR memberships for $18 – a 76% discount over the usual $75 rate. This deal is valid only in Dallas, Denver, Orlando, San Francisco, and Westchester.
For those who are unfamiliar with CLEAR, it’s a program similar to Global Entry that allows members to bypass regular security lines at the airport. You simply register online, verify your passport in person, and go through fingerprinting and iris imaging. Once you’re approved, you can use it at participating airports by simply scanning your card at the CLEAR kiosk and providing your biometric information.
CLEAR kiosks are only available at airports in these cities and the following terminals:
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Main Terminal West: Daily 5 AM – 9 PM
- Main Terminal East: Daily 5 AM – 9 PM
Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Jeppesen Terminal South: Daily 5 AM – 9 PM
- Jeppesen Terminal North: Daily 5 AM – 7 PM
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Terminal 1 (Area B): Daily 5AM – 10PM
- Terminal 1 (Area C): Daily 5AM – 10PM
- Terminal 2 (Area D):Daily 5AM – 10PM
- Terminal 3 (Area F1) Daily: 5AM – 10PM
- Int’l Terminal (Area A): Daily: 5AM – 10PM
- Int’l Terminal (Area G): Daily: 5:30AM – 10PM
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Terminal E (near United Airlines Ticket Counters): Daily 5AM – 9PM
Westchester NY Airport (HPN)
- Main Terminal: 5:00 AM – 10:30 AM Mon-Fri
As you can see, there are limitations on when/where you can utilize your membership. Still, for less than $5 per month, it might be worth it for those of you who travel frequently for work or are looking to bypass the long security lines this summer.
This 4-month membership is considered a trial, and you will be charged for a full year membership if you do not cancel before the 4 month period is up.
Are you going to take advantage of this offer from Living Social?